- compliance with the environmental protection regulations and legislation in force within the Republic of Poland
- conducting activities intended to reduce the environmental impact of the Institute
- continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System, in accordance with the Cleaner Manufacturing principles
The goals of the environmental policy include:
- Employing, as far as possible, processes and technologies which reduce the environmental impact of the ITR.
- Conducting monitoring of consumption of energy, water, hazardous substances, and emissions of sewage and waste from research, manufacturing, operation and decommissioning of electronic and electric devices.
An evaluation criterion is the fulfilment of an entrepreneur’s obligation to continually reduce emissions and the consumption of resources per unit of production.